We invite you to join our next ESCD Italy Study Club event, we’ve named VERTICAL DAY.
The idea is to create a cultural update day for all of you interested in the subject of vertical preparations. You would get the opportunity to have the widest possible vision of the topic and on the interpretation that different clinicians and different schools can give.
Grab the opportunity to learn from the best dental experts:
- Andrea Fabianelli coauthor of the book “The fixed prosthesis with vertical closing margins”
- Fabio Scutellà, a “Bostonian” struck on the way of the vertical
- Edoardo Foce, one of the greatest lovers of the “VEP” of the school of Porta Mascarella
- Ferruccio Vischia, one of Ignazio Loi’s historical students
- Stefano Lombardo, also a favorite pupil of Ignazio
- Antonello di Felice, the co-author of the BOPT technique for the dental technology part.
For the end of exciting day, being in Franciacorta land of wine, we are preparing a tasting, obviously “vertical”, and why not also “horizontal”, of the wines of the Majolini winery. To find more about event program and venue download the brochure here.
The admission is free for ESCD Members. Online registration is now open. Register online here